Bobbi Kristina's Drug Addiction Nearly Killed Her Like Her Mother, Whitney Houston



0131-bobbi-kristina-tmz-07
History was on the way to repeating itself when the messianic Nick Gordon and a friend found Bobbi Kristina in a bathtub facedown and unconscious; exactly the same condition where her mother was found dead 3 years ago at Beverly Hilton.


It was strongly believed that her mother Whitney Houston died with drug in her system as she was found dead in a bathtub. 

Bobbi Kristina meddlesome with drugs had shaken the internet in the past when she posted a picture of herself lighting a bong.

She later came out to put up a kind of an excuse at its best or denial at its worst.

“This picture may be inappropriate but I want to make a connection with you all. Don’t worry this picture isn’t recent just hear me out. Do you know what I feel? I feel strange that I can’t feel any pain anymore. I don’t take any drugs as of recently. Things just happened. But then there is some situation that force me to do things and the impact I’ll feel pain. I did and I do. I was hurt.”

The latest report is that her consciousness has been revived and that her breathing is stable. She was found in a bathtub Saturday morning and taken to an Atlanta-area hospital.

0 comments:

Post a Comment