Man Arrested for Wearing a Shirt Written "I Have Drugs."



Jon Balmer, 50, held for meth possession was wearing 'I have drugs' T-shirt. Pic: Pasco Sheriff's Office
Well, I guess he thought that the inscription would be taken for granted.

The full inscription says: "Who needs drugs? No, seriously, I have drugs."

His name is John Balmer. He was wearing the garment at a Kmart store in Hudson, Florida, on Monday night when deputies spotted him and nabbed him.


Jon Balmer, 50, held for meth possession was wearing 'I have drugs' T-shirt. Pic: Pasco Sheriff's Office

According to an arrest report, the 50 year old attempted to hand a bag of drugs to someone behind him in line after making eye contact with the deputy.

He then dropped the baggy to the floor as another deputy approached. He was taken into custody after deputies found that the bag contained marijuana and methamphetamine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment