Family and Office: Obama Has a Timeout With His Daughters


Obama and Sasha



Obama diverts his routine Friday schedule for a timeout with his teenager daughters, Malia and Sasha; which he believed where finding him boring. But first, he will attend a fund raising occasion organized by shipping magnates where the 30 supporters would pay over 43,000 dollars per ticket.

After that, the New York Post reported the Obamas would hit Broadway for a performance of hip-hop musical "Hamilton" on Saturday.

Obama described his children: "They’re kind, they’re thoughtful, they treat everybody with respect, they don’t have any kind of airs. They’re confident, but without being cocky."

He continued, "Now, unfortunately, they’re hitting the age where they still love me, but they think I’m completely boring. And so they’ll come in, pat me on the head, talk to me for 10 minutes, and then they’re gone all weekend," Obama said.

"They break my heart!" he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment