Bruno Iwuoha Responds to Treatment in a US Hospital

Bruno Iwuoha Responds to Treatment in a US Hospital

A Nollywood veteran actor, Bruno Iwuoha admitted to US hospital is responding to treatment. The popular actor was admitted to the hospital due to an undisclosed illness.

But sometime around July, there were rumours that he was diagnosed of diabetes for which he has been to hospitals both within and without the country without any significant improvement. The sickness was reported to have been impairing his sight and thus constituting a cog in the wheel of his career as he had difficulties reading through scripts of a movie.

‘As I look at you now, I’m using only one sight. They call that glaucoma. And gradually, it’s affecting the other one [eye]. So, naim make, apart from places…the people who call me atimes, both the little cash they can give me…drugs and all that…but I discovered that this thing [the illness] is a lifetime something.

It has robbed me of the job [of acting]. And now, if I get a script, it will be hard for me to read it very well. And if I read it, if I strain my eyes for so long, it would look as if someone would lead me around the house or anywhere I want to go because it will affect the only one [eye]. So that’s my problem,’ he said.

The report said that he was recuperating but would need sometimes to allow full recovery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment