I was Once a Danfo Driver: Ekiti State Governor Revealed

Fayose Palm wine

Such is life. Your low status today will not affect your high status tomorrow. The Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose revealed that he was once a Danfo driver in Ibadan where he used the trade to sponsor himself in school. He made the revelation while swearing in of the executives of the union of bus drivers in Ekiti.

He told them never to allow themselves be used by kidnappers in the perpetration of their evil acts. According to him:

“I was once a driver like you. I used the money I got from driving to sponsor myself for HND at Ibadan Polytechnic, but I did not get desperate.  All I’m saying is that being a driver you can make it in life. You will become what you want to become in life with hard work. Don’t join evil gang for you to get rich overnight, try and rise through the ladder like we did.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment