A Woman Suckles Her Breast to Survive

Weird huh? Susan O’Brien was taking part in a 12.5-mile cross-country race near Wellington when she took a wrong way and lost.
She narrated her ordeal say that she was forced to digging hole in the ground so as to stay warm; and had to cover her body with dirts.

"One thing that helped me, I'm breastfeeding my baby, so I had a bit of my milk because I thought that would help me keep going for energy," the 29 year old reported.
Hehehe, ones own milk suckled for survival; I day to ask, what is the length of the breasts?
Mrs O’Brien however was found 2.5km from the race course in the hills near Wainuiomata.
She cried and hugged her parents, husband and eight-month-old daughter after being reunited with them on Monday morning.

"I'm not a very good orienteering woman,” she told reporters. "I definitely thought I was going to die."

0 comments:

Post a Comment