Do you believe in witches? Read Ifeoma's story.

Dear friends,
My name is Ifeoma. I am from Nnewi, Anambra State. I read Economics at Imo State University. I served in Port-harcourt, Rivers State. That was where I met Obinna. He loves me. I really believe he does; I love him too.
After our NYSC programme, he proposed to me. He was of the opinion that because he was the only male child of his family, that the family wants him to marry early.
As a matter of fact, he has no job and neither do I. His family is well-off financially. He took me home and introduced me to his family members. True to his words, he married me.
Everybody in the family, composed of four girls, the parents and my husband, Obinna, accepted me. Exceptional was the love being showed to me by my mother-in-law. She calls me Adamma; which means a very beautiful woman. She showers me with all sort of beautiful gifts.
As I write this, I am heavy with pregnancy for my husband. But something troubles my mind. I always have terrible nightmares. Most times, I see my mother-in-law pursuing me in my dream with machete; at times, she would turn to a big snake and begin to pursue me. I would stumble and she comes upon me. Before the weapon could hit me or the snake bites me, I would shout in the dream and this often times is heard in the reality.
This is what happens  atleast twice every week. During the day time, I would see a different woman full of love and concern for me.
In one of the horror nights when my husband asked me why I shouted, I opened up. All the while, I was reluctant to tell. He dismissed it as a symptom of malaria.
I was hoping that it will stop but it continued.
My Pastor whom I confided in prayed for me but it did not help the situation either.

I have reported to my parents and they advised me to return to them, that I was being bewitched. I am now confused because I really love Obinna. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment