Bruce Jenner's Mother Confirms that Her Son Changes to Woman



On a journey: Bruce Jenner's mother has confirmed the reality TV star IS transitioning into a woman 
Bruce Jenner
 
Bruce Jenner’s mother has confirmed the speculations that his son, the Olympian is changing to a woman. She said that he had been ignorant of his son’s intention until he filled her in. She said that his love for his son remained unwavering.

"I just learned about his transition. Bruce filled me in, and we had a very long, long, long talk about it," she told Radar Online

'I love him, no matter what. There's such raunchy publicity all the time. I don't know. I've brought this up to him on the phone when we've talked and he says "mum you can't believe this stuff", he said you can't pay any attention to this stuff and I said "well I want to tell you one thing Bruce, I don't care if what they're putting out is true or false, it's not going to change my love for you", and it's true that's exactly how I feel, but I don't like it.'

Bruce, 65 has six children from his three marriages - daughters Kendall, 19, and Kylie, 17, with Kris Jenner; sons Brandon, 33 and Brody, 31, with ex-wife Linda Thompson; and daughter Cassandra, 34, and son Burt, 36, with ex-wife Chrystie Crownover.



0 comments:

Post a Comment